Transaction Monitoring Officer
Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
- Performing AML investigations by reviewing and analysing financial transactions and customer data;
- Investigating, analysing and resolving transaction monitoring alerts;
- Collecting, reviewing and verifying documentation and information about the client;
- Identifying unusual/suspicious activity through reviewing/analysing account activity;
- To prepare descriptive alert narratives that describe the “who, what, where, when, why, and how”, including determination if the activity is deemed unusual/suspicious or not, and any recommendations for further review, if necessary;
- Internal investigation;
- To collect, review and verify documentation and information about the client.
- Previous experience of AML/KYC gained within banking/FinTech/payment industry;
- Experience of reviewing complex legal person structures, PEPs and/or Sanctions screening;
- Experience of using approved KYC vendor sources;
- Legal knowledge in terms of AML laws;
- Excellent communication skills in English;
- Ideally, qualified to Degree standard, preferably in a business/law/finance related subject;
- Knowledge of High-risk indicators and revision of complex structures and entity types;
- Experience in reviewing, analyzing and monitoring transactions.
- Gross salary 1900 - 2300 Eur;
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Pension compensation for the 2nd stage;
- Friday Lunch and snacks in the office.