Commercial Representative/Sales Manager
Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
Commercial representative is a person who builds and maintains long-term relationships with customers to ensure their continued allegiance to a Company and its products or services.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the specific financial services industry and an ideal customer profile;
- Under general supervision, research and qualify potential leads;
- Navigate through LinkedIn and client lists to uncover decision makers and lead contacts;
- Utilize the CRM tool to accurately check new leads, identify ideal accounts that need outreaching;
- Attend team meetings and trainings to maintain current understanding of company products and services;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Proven work experience as a Sales or Commercial Representative
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to monitor, investigate and resolve issues;
- Customer – oriented communication skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Lithuanian.
- Ability to work both in a team and individually;
- Be able to plan your time productively.
- Basic salary 1800 Eur - 3000 Eur Gross and bonuses will depend on your results;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Pension compensation for the 2nd stage;
- Friday Lunch and snacks on birthdays;