Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
The Operations manager will be responsible for overall executions of payments operations and customer support activities. The candidate should be an excellent communicator across all levels of the organization, have track record of timely execution of projects, strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Lead, design, implement and supervise all processes related to payments operations and customer support;
- Perform and asses quality assurance, ensuring key activities were completed on time and according to the relevant procedures;
- Develop, improve and maintain, policies and procedures and user manuals according to the relevant laws for the Payments operations and Customer support;
- Handle and own companies back-office system, evaluate its strengths and weaknesses and implement new projects related to it;
- Support new business development projects related to payments operations and customer support, actively test the related systems/product changes;
- Ensure that any audit points related to payments operations or customer support have been addressed and cleared in a reasonable time;
- Prepare different reports to the managers and Bank of Lithuania;
- Manage relationships with all payments providers and partners;
- Proactively search for new banking partners and negotiate the best conditions (fee, service level, reporting);
- Serve as the escalation point for payments, system and support related issues;
- Carry out daily management of the Team, including performance reviews, attendance, disciplinary and sickness matters;
- Perform other functions and duties that are necessary for implementation of the functions of the Operations Manager.
- Impeccable reputation;
- Higher university degree in law, economics, finance or business;
- Analogous work experience;
- Good understanding of SEPA, SWIFT and PSD2;
- Work with CENTROlink system (is an advantage);
- Analytical mindset and continuous persistence in improving payments processing;
- Native level Lithuanian and fluent level of English (C2, C1 level);
- Great computer skills;
- Work with a friendly and professional team;
- We organize great team building events, annual trips, and find ways to improve our work environment;
- Shorter Fridays = longer weekends;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Collectively learn from industry experts from different countries;
- Friday Lunch and snacks on birthdays;
- Pension savings compensation (2’nd level).
- Gross salary 3000-4000 Eur and we are open to discuss a different salary based on your skills and competences.