Money Laundering Reporting Officer
Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
As MLRO you will be responsible for the implementation of money laundering and terrorist financing (ML/TF) prevention measures in the company.
- Implementation of the requirements of the laws of the Republic of Lithuania, the European Union and international legal acts and normative legal acts in the field of prevention of ML/TF;
- Preparing analysis, reports, recommendations related to AML/CTF and regulatory requirements to Senior management and Board;
- Ensuring that adequate policies and procedures are in place, kept up to date and implemented effectively on an ongoing basis and commensurate with the Money Laundering / Terrorism Financing risks identified;
- Advising the senior management on measures to be taken to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards and assessing the possible impact of any changes in the legal or regulatory environment;
- Continuously developing, enhancing, and embedding the financial crime and AML risk framework for managing key regulatory risks across the firm, ensuring that all processes are fit for purpose;
- Management, preparation and submission of suspicious activity reports to appropriate authorities;
- Overseeing the implementation of policies and procedures particularly regarding risk assessment, internal reporting, record keeping and compliance monitoring;
- Supervision and conduction of ML/TF training program for all employees.
- Relevant AML/CTF experience in fintech sector;
- Familiarity with the Bank of Lithuania's regulations and the local regulatory landscape, as well as prior experience dealing with the Bank of Lithuania will be strongly preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to teach and train;
- Fluency in both Lithuanian and English languages;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of the 5th AMLD, detailed knowledge of anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and sanctions risks and regulations.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
- Pension savings compensation (2’nd level).
- Loyalty program for all employees with additional vacation days;
- Gross salary 3300-5000 Eur and bonuses will depend on your results;