Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
As MLRO you will be responsible for AML/CTF programme management which includes setting up AML/CTF risk assessments, internal audits, and supervising the activities within the 1st Line of Defence.
- Preparation and submission of suspicious activity reports to appropriate authorities;
- Ensuring that adequate policies and procedures are in place, kept up to date and implemented effectively on an ongoing basis and commensurate with the Money Laundering / Terrorism Financing risks identified;
- Overseeing the implementation of policies and procedures particularly regarding risk assessment, internal reporting, record keeping, and compliance monitoring;
- Preparing analysis, reports, and recommendations related to AML/CTF and regulatory requirements to Senior management and Board;
- Continuously developing, enhancing, and embedding the financial crime and AML risk framework for managing key regulatory risks across the firm, ensuring that all processes are fit for purpose;
- Advising the senior management on measures to be taken to ensure compliance with applicable laws, rules, regulations, and standards and assessing the possible impact of any changes in the legal or regulatory environment;
- Minimum 4 years of relevant compliance/ AML experience in fintech sector;
- Familiarity with the Bank of Lithuania's regulations and the local regulatory landscape, as well as prior experience dealing with the Bank of Lithuania will be strongly preferred;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with ability to teach and train;
- Fluency in both Lithuanian and English languages;
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills;
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment;
- Strong knowledge of the 5th AMLD, detailed knowledge of anti-money laundering, counter-terrorist financing, and sanctions risks and regulations.
- Gross salary 3000 - 5000 €/mon.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals;
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Pension compensation for the 2nd stage;
- Friday Lunch and snacks in the office.