Junior IT System Administrator
Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
The Junior System Administrator is responsible for assisting with the installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of IT infrastructure systems and equipment. The Systems Administrator would serve as an incident remediation escalation point for the IT Service desk, participate with team members on daily support/maintenance activities and project initiatives.
- Provide systems administration support including planning, installation, customization, maintenance, and troubleshooting of Windows systems.
- Provide onsite and remote technical support to company employees and their work equipment (workstations/printers);
- Assist in ensuring the security of data, network access, and backup systems;
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware and software related issues;
- IT systems process development and support;
- Create documentations of existing IT processes;
- 1+ years’ experience as IT Service desk or Technical support specialist;
- Experience supporting Windows 10, Office 365 suite;
- Knowledge of Windows Server, Azure components such as MS Intune, AIP, Azure CA;
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, Azure Active Directory would be advantage;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (Lithuanian and English, both written and verbal);
- Ability to solve complex tasks quickly and independently;
- Ability to work with different projects and react to on demand tasks;
- Gross salary 1900 - 2500 Eur and bonuses will depend on your results;
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Pension compensation for the 2nd stage;
- Loyalty program with additional vacation days;
- Friday Lunch and snacks.