IT Project Manager
Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
The Operations manager will be responsible for overall executions of payments operations and customer support activities. The candidate should be an excellent communicator across all levels of the organization, have track record of timely execution of projects, strong analytical and leadership skills.
- Work collaboratively with the management to identify future business trends, product needs, and execute product improvement and development.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget.
- Efficiently manage project development process based on Agile methodology: preparing roadmap, backlog, implementing Agile ceremonies, identifying risks and future problems.
- Providing reports and documentation on project stage and progress to project stakeholders.
- Review existing processes and procedures to determine if there are any possible improvements.
- Managing change, risk, and resources across projects.
- Taking ownership and full responsibility for projects success and achieving the goals
- Keep project team well informed of changes.
- Proven experience in IT project management would be big advantage.
- Proven experience in payments product management (payment gateway / payment partner integrations) would be big advantage.
- Ability to analyze technical API documents and understanding how integration via API works.
- Higher education degree.
- Experience in documenting requirements.
- Proficiency in English (spoken and written).
- Detail-oriented personality with strong organizational skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Collaboration and communication skills.
- 1500-2000 €/mon. net
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Team building events, summer/winter parties;
- Possibility to partly work remotely;
- Pension compensation for the 2nd stage;
- Loyalty program with additional vacation days;
- Health insurance;
- Friday Lunch and snacks.