Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
- Perform full due diligence to conclude a decision for onboarding or declining the KYC application;
- Complete the periodic reviews within the due date with highest quality;
- Perform identification and verification of the client’s identity and beneficiaries via independent and reliable source;
- Unwrap the ownership and control structure for different legal forms;
- Conduct enhanced due diligence (EDD) in line with Payswix AML/CTF policy and procedures;
- Maintain knowledge and implement the AML/KYC compliance policy, procedures and best practices;
- Analyze customer risk profile and behavior and document a clear risk assessment for decision making;
- Communicate with the customer, collect, analyze and evaluate the documentation in accordance with the company risk appetite and related operating procedures;
- Work with the Business to prioritize and close reviews to deadlines;
- Ensure quality and completeness of the due diligence for final approval;
- Produce reports as and when required.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience;
- Ideally qualified to a degree standard, preferably in a business/law/finance related subject;
- Experience in performing enhanced due diligence on correspondent banking relations, payment service providers (PSP), gambling/gaming, Forex, and virtual asset providers would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of key anti Money laundering regulations, financial crime patterns and the money laundering risks involved in the products and services offered by the financial institutions;
- Working knowledge of performing due diligence on legal entities and unwrapping complex ownership structure;
- Analytical skills: able to analyze data trends and out of pattern activities, working knowledge of Internet and MS Office Suite & independently assimilate, analyze and evaluate information from disperse data sources to determine a course of action (e.g. case closure or escalation), and record and communicate this decision clearly and concisely;
- Banking operations experience (Client Due Diligence, payments, trade, markets or other) and service-oriented attitude;
- Excellent communication in English (articulation and writing).
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Pension compensation for the 2nd stage;
- Loyalty program with additional vacation days;
- Friday Lunch and snacks.
- 2000 - 2600 €/mon. Gross