AML Quality Assurance Analyst
Here at Payswix, ambition is contagious. Our goal is to enable you to drive your own development. We have the freedom to create, explore, and innovate. When energy and sincerity have a place to prosper, it helps create a solid team, consisting of diverse talents, competencies, and skills.
- Enhancing and implementing the company's quality assurance program;
- Perform quality control checks on completed CDD, ODD, and TM cases. Preparing comprehensive reports, analyses, and summaries based on investigative findings;
- Overseeing the quality standards of operational AML processes within your designated area;
- Collaborate in the ongoing improvement of KYC, ODD, and TM processes while maintaining effective communication with relevant internal departments;
- Actively participating in various AML-related projects, audits, and business-wide risk assessments;
- Fulfil other responsibilities assigned by the MLRO;
- Provide regular feedback relating to quality control reviews to Transation Monitoring and AML Team Leads on how to improve the investigations;
- Provide regular updates to the MLRO about overall quality improvement.
- At least 2 years of experience working in AML/CTF area, preferably with higher risk entity profiles;
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in the AML Quality Assurance area;
- Proficient level of written English (B2-C1 level);
- A very good understanding of Lithuanian and European regulations pertaining to ML&TF risks;
- A keen eye for detail, an organised approach to tasks, and strong problem-solving and facilitation skills;
- Willingness to acquire knowledge across various business profiles and structures;
- The ability to work effectively within a team and independently when necessary;
- Strong skills in work organisation and multitasking.
- 1500-1800 €/mon. net
- Opportunities for professional development and personal growth;
- Team building events, summer/winter parties;
- Possibility to partly work remotely;
- Pension compensation for the 2nd stage;
- Loyalty program with additional vacation days;
- Health insurance;
- Friday Lunch and snacks in the office.